The Gift of Time

Let's indulge to the diversions and remnants that time has created for us.





"Lost time is never found again." -Benjamin Franklin
          Growing up you never really seem to care the importance of time until something is taken away from you. I've spent childhood life being careless and selfish on my own matters; I got easily jealous of my siblings that I wanted time to tick fast for me to grow up and be the boss to them. But what I wasn't expecting is for it tick so fast that I didn't even appreciate the angel of our life until she was gone. In that very moment that I've realized the truth to this saying "You never know how much you love something until it was gone". I've had so much regret that time, I was so broken and devastated. I wish to God that he'll take back the time so that I could love my sister even more, so that I could show to her how to be a good brother. But that doesn't happen in real life, what happened can never be undone and what is lost can never be return. I could have showed her more love if time has given us more time, I could have been the brother that any sisters wanted; I could have been a better person. But it thought me the most important lesson of my life: Love and appreciate the people you care as long as you've got time.

You Might Also Like

0 comments